Lending Eligibility Requirements
• Be a minimum age of 18 and maximum age of 75 at the end of the term.
• Be a permanent UK resident, with minimum 3-year address history.
• Be in regular permanent employment, a minimum of 16 hours with a minimum annual income of £10,000.
• Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits.
• Have your credit or debit card registered to your home address.
• Understand that there will be a credit check performed when you submit your application.
have a good credit history, without any significant existing or recent arrears or with unspent insolvencies.
• Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Finance payment option.
• Finance must be applied for in the name of the individual that is taking the goods or services.
• All details entered during the application process must be personal to the applicant. E.g: Personal email address and mobile number.
•Provide details that can be checked against the applicants government-issued ID, E.g: Full name (no abbreviations), House/Flat number, and postcode.
• Provide gross annual income for the sole applicant, not weekly, monthly or household income.
• Exclusions: Unemployed/ Students/Non-UK Residents.
Risk Warning and Trading & Regulatory Status Statements
AOS Energy Efficient Heating Systems Limited is a limited company registered in England under registered company number 03960964 at the registered address Hammond Lodge, Hammondstreet Road,
Cheshunt, Hertfordshire EN7 6PS.
AOS Energy Efficient Heating Systems Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 769529. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We only offer credit products from Duologi (Specialist Lending Limited FRN 774712) and credit is subject to age and status.
Specialist Lending Limited (trading as Duologi) and AOS Energy Efficient Heating Systems Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Please note that 0% interest rates are not regulated.
Any late or missed repayments may have serious consequences and your credit rating may be affected which could make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future. Offered subject to status and successful credit assessment.
Last updated: August 2023