Accounts Administrator - Part Time
AOS are looking for a well organised, self-motivated, and focused individual to join our growing team.
As a part-time accounts person experience with Sage 50 Account System would be beneficial though not essential. Computer skills are most certainly required, and you must have accounting experience.
Job role duties will include the below:
- Overseeing the ongoing maintenance of accounts.
- Reconciliation of accounts including receivable and payable.
- Auditing financial information for inconsistence.
- Inputting of supplier and purchase invoices along with customer invoices onto Sage.
- Marking off customer invoices when paid.
- Chasing up outstanding customer invoices.
- Price checking of supplier invoices and job costings.
- The integration of our Customer Management System with Sage 50.
Part of your job role will also be assisting the Service Manager by answering phones and dealing with general customer enquiries. Any other duties that commensurate with the position may also be assigned from time to time.
All training will be offered prior to these additional responsibilities.
Statutory Annual Leave.
Enrolment onto AOS Pension.
Based on experience and working days to be agreed at interview stages.
Preferred working hours between 2-3 days per week 09:00-17:00.
Please send C.V to Charlotte.email@example.com