Installation Manager - Full Time
We are looking for a well organised and experienced installation manager to join our growing teams.
Full Job Description:
AOS are looking for a well organised, self-motivated and customer service focused individual to join our growing team.
As the installation manager your main role is to oversee a team of engineers responsible for the installation of a range of specialist heating products including renewable technologies. You will be solely responsible for the ordering and scheduling of all materials and products required to complete the installations seamlessly.
The installation manager must maintain effective communication with the installation engineers while adopting a motivating and proactive attitude to ensure you are giving the best customer service possible to the end user homeowner.
Key Responsibilities include compliance with company procedures, work instructions, guide notes and other information that forms part of the quality assurance, health and safety and environmental management processes.
You will be required to follow up on every issue promptly to assure a well organised and professional installation and providing our customers with the very best experience possible.
This role also has the potential to grow with the company and additional roles, responsibilities and salary will be increased as your skill set and knowledge of the company grows.
Job role duties will include the below:
- To manager the cost-effective resourcing of materials required to complete planned works.
- The management of installations team's diary onto CRM diary system including raising jobs, adding installation notes and uploading follow up notes and finally close jobs for all projects.
- To liaise with the technical surveyors to make sure the installations are arranged with the required labour and materials needed.
- To Manage and resolve all installation and materials issues with the installation teams and resource replacement materials they have be urgently required.
- To generate and approval detailed installation documentation, including handover packs which include manuals and operating procedures for use by the homeowner.
- To ensure installation teams are complying with all Health and Safety responsibilities as outlined in the Health and Safety policy.
- To complete all relevant documentation and registrations for our Governing Bodies and Manufacture warranties
- Any other duties commensurate with the position as may be assigned from time to time.
28 days' Annual Leave
Enrolment onto AOS Pension Scheme